Thank you for registering for the Regenerate Yourself Masterclass — use the links below to get the most from this page!
- Save your event access link (bookmark this page!)
- Mark calendar and set messenger updates
- Download your free gifts
- Listen to the early release talks
- Share the event and earn rewards
- Learn more about your host
- Unlock more expert talks from HealthMeans
- Take advantage of sale prices to keep these talks!
Here's your link (bookmark this page)!
This is your DAILY LINK to each day's talks. You DO NOT need an email each day to access the talks, but you may need to clear your browser history when a new day starts!
Add Day 1 to your calendar!
Starting Monday, February 24, 2020, at 10:00 A.M. U.S. Eastern.
Enjoy your FREE gifts!
15 Natural Strategies to Regenerate Your Body and Mind eBook from Sayer Ji of GreenMedInfo
Your body has incredible potential for restoration and regeneration, provided it has the proper conditions as well as tools at its disposal. Using food, supplements and healthy lifestyle strategies, you can support your body’s natural regenerative abilities for peak health and well-being at all life stages.
GreenMedInfo’s Science of Longevity eReport from Sayer Ji
If 25% of your longevity is determined by your genes, then what controls the other 75%? This special report provides an overview of what science says, to date, about why we age and what we can do to pull back the reins on Father Time.
Regenerate: Unlocking Your Body's Radical Resilience Through The New Biology Complimentary Chapter from Sayer Ji of GreenMedInfo
Enjoy the introduction and a sample chapter from Sayer’s new book, in which he explains his journey from chronic back pain to being healthy, fit and athletic, without prescriptions (for years!). You’ll also gain access to Chapter 2, in which he talks about “Food as Information” and begins an informative foray into a thorough and thoughtful exploration of how the “New Biology” can teach you to rejuvenate and regenerate yourself!
Enjoy these BONUS gifts from our VIPs!
By clicking the buttons below you’re allowing us to share your email address with the Sponsor providing that gift.
Let’s “Talk” with Sayer Ji eBook from HealthMeans HTO
Enjoy reading these 3 expert talk transcripts pulled from the 1000s of talks in our HealthMeans library! In this 29-page document, learn about “Food as Medicine,” “Transcending the Detox/Retox Cycle through Radical Nourishment” and “Toxicology and Environmental Toxicity!”
Medical Cannabis 101: A Patient's Guide eBook from The Sacred Plant
Take the guesswork out of using medical cannabis for better health. You'll discover how to use this incredible plant with confidence and say goodbye to confusion and fear.
Autoimmune Secrets: Transcriptions and Q&A Sessions from Jonathan Otto
Discover the truth about healing in this amazing docuseries. Access interviews and transcripts from doctors, scientists and survivors of thyroid disease, lupus, autoimmune disease, Lyme, Alzheimer's, dementia and many more complex health challenges!
Enjoy your introductory expert talks!
Bookmark this page in your browser so you can return to it at any time.
Module 1: The New Biology Revolution from Sayer Ji
In this free video, learn:Learn about the New Biology, focusing on the amazing capability of your body to regenerate. Discover how to use food as information and why alternative sources of energy have revolutionary implications on nutrition, medicine, genetics and your lifespan.
Dr. Joel Bohemier and Sayer Ji Discuss the Promise of Regeneration and the Origin Story of GreenMedInfo from Joel Bohémier, DC
In this free video, learn:
- Inspiration for Sayer Ji's book, REGENERATE
- Learn more about your body's radical resilience
- Science supporting natural healing
Sayer Presents Food as Information with Master Chef Tania Melkonian from Tania Melkonian
In this free video, learn:
- Eatamology: An Edible Philosophy of Nutrition
- Best ingredients for health and vitality
- Tania’s recipe for Tepache
Meet Your host!
Sayer Ji is the author of REGENERATE, a natural health and health rights advocate, and the founder of GreenMedInfo, the world’s largest open-access natural health database. GreenMedInfo.com provides a resource where consumers and health care professionals can access evidence-based, clinical data without the complexity of searching and navigating multiple health institutions. Over 100 million visitors have used the free resource since its inception in 2008. Sayer is also a reviewer at the International Journal of Human Nutrition and Functional Medicine, the co-founder and CEO of Systome Biomed, a board member of the National Health Federation, and a steering committee member of the Global GMO Free Coalition.
Get the HealthMeans Spotlight on Anti-Aging, FREE! —
8 of our “best of the best” talks on health and healing — when you create a FREE account today!